Sunday, May 22, 2011

#24

Another post in this month. I guess i am overly posting something right? Haha, i just don't know. I love blogging. (I know no one read my blog!, who cares?). For me, blogging is a kind  of place, where you want to throw out your TALKS or IDEAS or might be other STUFF. So people, what's your plan today? Me? As usual, on this Sunday, i'll go to my sis's house to refill my mom's medicine. I have no plan to go out if my money is out!!! THATS the main reason actually!

Huh, i miss camera recently. I forgot to bring it if i go out. I wonder i left my soul behind. Yes, i am a camera - woman. No, camera-girl? More young i think? hehe. I believe Mr. Smena and Ms. Fisheye looks pity. I left them since 11 months. I think i should make them alive again. Yes i should.

Ms. Fisheye 2

Mr. Smena
I am looking forward on saving money to buy a DSLR. Not a big one, but just a simple one. I don't know which one i should pick, i find out later. Guys, guys guys! Have you heard about SONY BLOGGIE?

SONY BLOGGIE
Yeahhh...this one..Cool rite. but the screen just too small. But the function is quite awesome. I know but this actually from TV. One of the coolest function is the camera can take picture with 360degree view!!!! 

Haha, monologue dalaman pulak. Oklah, 

Got to go, 
Love,
Ain




No comments:

Post a Comment