Saturday, May 7, 2011

#20

I totally will be a crazy person if i wouldn't able to arrange my time.
Can you imagine me, doing this kind of job. I need to sacrifice TIME mostly. I don't watch Korean drama after all and i barely read magazine. I was keep busy-ing live in my own world.

My own world (Fuckin' crazyyy)

Do you know i can create and live in my own world. I can imagine things which can control my emotion too? Haha..crazy me! I've been thinking lately and i think this is the time to get it serious. I'm not going to realize it, but FORGET it. My world with that person. That person who can make me feel like the world is mine. I think i should learn to accept. Learn to let go. YES. LET GO. I believe there is something that God want us to learn behind every single things happened. Isn't it?

So, 

First of all, 
things that i've left such a long time, MAKE UP!
hahaha...i miss my eyeliner. I bought lot of them you know! From pencil to liquid. Haaa...i miss them! Tomorrow i'm going to accompany my sis going to buy her things, so watch out eyes! i'm gonna make you RAWR!!!!!!!!

Em, one more thing, should i set a diet? I desire to wear some nice cloth. Hurm, let see.. my new look i guess??? ahaha! And i want to buy nice keychain from ROXY. I saw it several months ago and still didn't get it. And the handbag too. It's too coooool! Eh eh! Bukan! I want NOSE bag. It is sooo classiccc... I want more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment