Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#21

Yeah i believe this life is soo much complicated. Eh, i've mumbling about my tepuk-sebelah-tangan for almost 1 year rite? I just don't know lar guys.


This kind of feeling is hurting me. I always trying to forget him, but the more i did, and even more i will remember him. Am i his tulang rusuk kiri or something? I just can't stop thinking about him.


So guys, how's your day?
Been like me? Mintak jauh lah kan? Haha!


Alrite, alrite. I am so fucking excited for this coming June. Guess what, my besties going to married!!


For Cah,
(If you read my blog - i believe you're not!)
Cah, congratulations for this 4th june. I am so happy for you. Please don't even try to forget our memories. I know been a wife and have our own family is different thing before. You going to barely contact us, talking with us indeed. But, i will try to make it up as possible. I love you and thanks to God giving me a bestie that never tried to hurt me :)


For Noraini,
(i will always remember you :)
Noraini, you know what, you're one of my bestie that i ever had. You know what i love and like. I know, you know my heart better than me rite? Congratulations on for this 11th June. Have a happy life and try to be a good wife okay. Last but not least, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 <3


Love,
AIN

No comments:

Post a Comment