Friday, January 21, 2011

#02

Im so weak today. I dont know. I've tried to encourage myself, trying to stop listening ppl making jokes on me (some kind of irritating jokes), huh~ but i cannot help myself crying inside. I feel so down and i just need besties. I need ppl who keep encourage me, always be with me when i want to burst all the wary. 

Rita
Sal
imah
cah
acik
aiza
sairah
zira
aza
wanie
hani
linda
miza
zuha
and etc.
Some time, i tried to put a smile, but i think ppl know that is not real me. For those who keep seeing me happy around, they realized, and asking me. I dont know. Im not happy these days. 

I think im gonna buy Diana end of month. Smena quite fragile, and nikon fg --- i dont what happened with it. I keep thinking i just need a new hobby or interest. I want to be "Old-Ain" (not OLD i mean,). Who keep crazy on lomo and pictures. Who not cares bout people talks. Who are quite confident with herself. 

Where she is?
PLEASE HELP ME FIND HER.
Ain.

3 comments:

  1. ain, don't let yourself messed up thinking about those irritating people. New or old ain, you're still one of my greatest friend that i have ever had. heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya :). Miss our memories soo much.

    ReplyDelete