Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PROMISE

I spoke with someone just now 
And i remember that i promise him something.

And to the bestie too. Hurm, i wonder im lack of money because the promise that i forgot to realize to. I have to settle it down by end of month. *berkobar-kobar*

Oh! i think im trending now (is it twitter or somethin'??) at my workplace. Guess what, people keep asking whoever (male) going out with me. Ha~ what a sigh. I think i should stop going out. They even called "SCANDAL". God, i dont have any other friends here. Uwe (mom) went to rumah kak min, and i just meet ayoh after 10 pm. What a lonely week.

I keep thinking what is the best stuff to do. Playing guitar? I dont have that one *regret for selling it*. Book? Forget it. I dont have the mood. Cleo and Cosmopolitan already blanket with dust. Blanket ke? Hua3. 

Last but not least, i dont have the passion to do my job lately. i dont know. i just DONT KNOW. But i keep remember my sis said

"Remind the positive thing about your work. It will help you out"

I guess we should agree rite?

Okla, since it 11.00pm already, i need to go to bed and get a good rest.
Hey, you too!

Nite, 
Ain 

2 comments: