Saturday, October 19, 2013

#69

Funny when it comes to old memories. Memories that keeping my heart and mind fluctuated. 

Funny when I thought he is the one for me.

Funny I thought that we gonna live together, like ever after.

Funny when I remember that he said to me, that he loves me thousand times then one day he stopped saying that.

Funny when I remember, that I cried almost everyday after he treat me like I'm nobody.

Funny when I remember I've done every single thing to make him happy, and I got nothing in reply. 

Funny when I remember I said, we should make this clear and it END.

Funny when I thought I'm about to forget things easily, but instead not.

And it's not funny, I forgive all the things he did to me.

Allah, thank you :-) For giving me strengths. 

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong! You go girl! Hugs! I love u friend :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya...baru baca comment ni...thank you so much ya...i miss you more :") xoxo

      Delete
  2. ain.... sedih ema bc post ni. sbr byk2 k. be strong gurl!! he dont deserve u act. hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...tak apa ema..everything happened for a reason...thank you sudi baca blog sy...hehe :-)

      Delete