Thursday, January 20, 2011

#01

I dont like column title upthere - where you need to put it first before any post coz im too lazy thinking bout the 1st sentence.

So i just put it num 01. No worries guys. It didnt do anything to you. I guess i want to keep updating blog lately. Maybe, i've inspired from somewhere and i wanna share with you. This morning i've watched Selamat Pagi Malaysia and they invited a person whom famous with his article - Butterfly something---something---. And I wanna know more about him. His smile was innocent. I dont think he's an ordinary person. Somethin' fishy. I think his name is Zaid Mohamad.  Huhu. If you know him, roger me ok!

Its been a long time i didnt take personal photo until today. Check this out, annoying rite? But i like it. Heheheheheheh...

Me, ngeh3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment