Saturday, September 17, 2011

#34

OMG OMG !
I'm so jealous with new look of blogger! how can you do this to me! i think i need a lappy now! urgh!

So overall, this look is quite modern, but i think they should add more font, or animation. Hee, right?

Hey how are you guys? Me, become more fat instead of trying to control eating. What do we expect, RAYA everyone, RAYA !!!! Now i'm staying at my sis house, Indera Mahkota. She had her Raya Openhouse yesterday and i have to help her. Damn, so many people came and Alhamdulillah, the food was quite enough. Sis talked about getting catering services next year, but the difference is RM500! So why don't we just make it by our own? The more the merrier right? So this weekend was so valuable for me. Helping, laughing with siblings can never be compared to anything else. 


Talking about lappy, i think my life worth than before. Why? Because when you don't have that thing, you tend to find people, making something that is more beneficial. Believe me guys. Try it. Please waste your time wisely. Hang out, and doing something cool. Recently, i went out with my boys and they playing bowling. Seriously i hate bowling and i do not understand why people are so excited about throwing the ball??? No, it is my mistake. I find happiness in there. I need to try it soon. Soon guys. Soon.


Honestly, it is not easy to forget that person. But at least, i'm trying. So proud of me. Hee


Much love,
Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment