Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#33


So i just felt like to post a new updates.

Its been a long long time since i have no lappy. I tell you guys a little secret where you only know it here. 
Yes, on my blog. 

Did you ever feel you have to let go your shadow? You will never dare think about it rite?

Love always make me happy besides of all these messy. He is the only person that can make my heart beat faster. When he sit next to me, i think i don't need anything else. I just need him to listen all my happiness, or sadness even madness. But, i am not really sure with this kind of thinking, feeling. Did he feel the same way? So i decided to tell everything that i felt. "I am so sorry if the way i treat make you feel like this". Do you get it? I don't need to explain further right? So, God made a day which i have to go out from this feeling. I am not sure whether it takes 1 day, 1 year or even 10 years to swept it off. 

Could you guys help me to forget him :")

Love,
Ain

No comments:

Post a Comment