Friday, June 25, 2010

kesibukan membuatkan masa itu cepat.

hello guys. 
it's been a while i didnt update this blog kan?
(arini nk ckp english pasar) 
FYI,
i've got a job recently and started to attend the training on monday, 21st. its quite awkward for me since i left the office almost one year. heh heh heh. when people asked me, what post are you in? i begin to gundah-gulana. is it important for you to know what people work for? for me, HELL YEAH! haha. but i've answer with some sour smile and "bese-bese aje" word. sometime i thought that i want to quit this job, go to KL, play music for 1 month, and find a job there. but then i realize that my family need me. they will never say about it but i can guess through their argument whenever i talk bout going to KL.

HA! FYI AGAIN,
i think, i can clarify my position as Account Executive. because i see a lot of that word typed or said by other staff. ok la tuh!! some might say this word, but for me, it is "bese-bese aje" according to salary. but thanks Allah, who gave me rezeki and precious time to learn new things and appreciate it.

THE FUNNY THINGS,
when im doing some work, i will not realize that i just sit there with nothing on my mind, or people call "berangan-angan". the staff may not knowing that because my place are in front of them. that means, they sit at the back. and sometime, if i dont like the client who are rude and moody, i just cut off their name. kejam kan?

LEARNING PROCESS,
at this moment, i just learned a few step of making business through telemarketing and i will finish it until i've got the payment. i may need some time to understand it but i'll try to bear it for my mother's sake.

okla, got nothing to type anymore because too tired. but then,i have to wait for my fav variety show tonite.

love,
ain -- AE. haha, blurpp 

2 comments:

  1. ..congratZ ain..
    ..x sia2 blaja slame nie..
    ..keje molek na..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yana. but im not enjoy this job. myb bcoz at early stage. xtau tahan smpai bape lame :(

    ReplyDelete