Tuesday, June 28, 2011

# Mom's Day 1

I suppose to publish this post yesterday. But the emotion take over me. 

So this is the story about the person whom i love to death and im gonna share with you guys every single day.

Yesterday, 27th June 2011.

I've received a call from my sister telling that my mom need to be injected with insulin everyday replacing some of the medicines.

sis : boleh x?
me : boleh.

i can say 'boleh' 1000times for my mom and my family. Yesterday was a new day indeed where i need to learn to inject my mom and it was freaking sad. I have to be strong instead of feeling scared.

I woke up as usual today and i heard she's preparing tea. I thought it just a normal routine but then i turned to her face and she looked so pale. God, i'm already feeling scared! Then she told me maybe, the insulin affected her body much and she need to eat something sweet. After 30 minutes, she looked normal and i have to give her the insulin. Yesterday she took 6 scale of the insulin and she already feeling weak. I don't know what going to happen today because she's having 10 scale on the morning side.

:(
. mom looked fine at the end of the day but keep telling that shes hungry coz limiting her to eat something sweet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment