Monday, June 6, 2011

#27

I took my handphone and saw 3 missed called from anonymous. And bloody hell, all my numbers in my old hp deleted just like that. I saved the number mostly in the hp, not the simcard. Silly me. Now, i am scared with those anonymous.


Then i give him/her a call.


Me : Ada call number saya ke tadi?
Anonymous : Err, ...What's your name?
Me : (Alamak, kena speaking ke..aku dah lama tak speaking ni..) Nurul Ain.
Anonymous : Hi Nurul Ain, I'm calling from Malay-Sino Chemical bla bla bla..You have applied for HR Executive/Officer right?
Me : Sorry, from where? (Dush dush!) I've applied too many jobs, so i can't remember which one it is. (Sangat bodoh okay)
Anonymous: Ohh, you have applied so many jobs ya. (Sounds menganjing kan??) Do you interested to come to interview?
Me : hah, YES!
Anonymous : Where you living right now?
Me : Cherating.
Anonymous : Cherating. Its not far with Kemaman right? So, are familiar with Kemaman's Road?
Me : Not so familiar. (Me jawab nak tak nak je)
Anonymous : Ok, So can we meet up on Wednesday? Coz i have to come along from Ipoh. Are you working right now?
Me : Yeah.
Anonymous : So, can we meet after 5..530pm should be okay. Can you come at 530pm?
Me : Yeah, sure. No problem (I have to ponteng keje la weyhhh) Okay thank you.


Guys, i tell you what. I really want this job. It's my dream to work in HR Team. Could you please pray for me?


Love,
Ain.


No comments:

Post a Comment