Thursday, April 28, 2011

#17

If only i can choose my career, i will definitely choosing to be
1) A tauke
2) A musician.

Why? 
I don't have to follow people words. Where you need to do it either you want it, or you hate it. God, i am really going to have a good patience for waiting the good job. I don't say that i hate all this thing, but in some circumstances, i don't have a chance to throw out my idea or thought. For almost 1 year, i do understand why people cant take this anymore. I am sure. Yes, i did. 

Makan hati?
That's the best thing i can describe it. 

Sometimes, whenever i feel bad, I just want to talk with someone. "HE" is the most person i think, but you know what people, you can differ somebody you love with your good friends. You don't need to tell from a to z. Your friends was like a part of yourself. They know you well. I dedicated this post to part of my life

#rita jasmine
#salihana

Dont be sad, i love you too. Yes you are <3

Love, 
Ain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment