Sunday, March 27, 2011

#12

Thank god i still have pretty and kind mom, i borrowed her money to pay this line. Argh, talking about berokband really make me sick. So, i just wrap up my life through these several weeks.

Nothing (again) great happened recently. I just focus on my work. We have huge project coming up. My big boss always remind me about the project costing but i will try my best, insyaAllah. And talking about works will never have the end. I just disappointed with some people around me who keep pointing fingers to me and they might didn't realize how bad they are. Can you imagine when you feel comfortable, and you think he/she will be your side, keep talking that you are a lazy person instead of trying to make us calm? I really don't get it. I admit that i have bunch of works need to settle down and submit, but i just ignore it. You know what, i did that because of you! Oh shit. I'm done talking about this! :'(

Today sunday, and im crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment