Monday, February 14, 2011

#07

Whenever i feel that i miss him, i quickly think about he's being happy somewhere. I just need to appreciate what i have now. God already arranged the best for us. Am i rite?

Haha, sorry guys, over-reacting.
I am not a person who keep secret about wary or what. I am going to share it with someone that i trust. Someone i believe he/she will be my side forever. 

:)

Im quite happy this week. My 2nd bro just went back from Lombok, Indonesia. He went there for a month, and of course -- working. I do envy with him, his job let him travel around the world. You name it. He got it. So, he bought these things to me. Sweet is it? Of course !! He is my lovely brother !! Without further ado, let see the sweet stuff ---

No-name instrument
I don't know what it called. I just name it -- Serunai kot?? ooooo..the sound is soo sweet. If, if and if i can play any rhythm..but at least i know one song, birthday song. Heee.. And officially, my collection of the instrument, getting more.

Beg duit
And second one!! Beg kayu.. I make it as my "bag kerongsang", where i put my spare kerongsang in my bag. I used to spare one. In case, i need it. And he also bought me a t-shirt. Lombok t-shirt. Haha, i'm collecting oversea's stuffs. Boleh berniaga dowh.


Oklah- i don't have anything to say. I want to have a shower rite now and go to pray, then have a goood rest. Ha~

Nite everyone,
Ain :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment